Information Session |
Government Funded organization Ozpol, Queensland Russian Community Centre (QRCC) and Russian Australian Representative Council cordially invite you to the Information Session.
Where: Queensland Russian Community Centre (QRCC )
19 Lotus Street, Woolloongabba
When: 13 of May 2011 6.30 pm
OzPol is a Government funded organisation working with Diverse Ethnic Communities, including Russian, Ukrainian, Czech, Slovak, Polish and Croatian.
At the information session you will learn about:
- Different aged care services which the Department of Health and Aging provides.
- Community Care which the Government provides to support and keep older persons in their home for as long as they choose or for as long as possible.
- Respite Care (an older person is given care in a hostel or nursing facility for a short period of time because his/her carer is temporarily unable to care for the person at home, e.g. a daughter needs an operation and is unable to provide care for her mother for a week or two).
- Residential Care (Nursing home) (when an older person is no longer able to stay at home because they need 24hr care).
- Showcase of LifeTec products, such as gadgets and aides designed to assist older people to continue to function in their own homes even though they are experiencing difficulties, e.g. arthritis, poor vision etc.
For more info about CPP program click here http://www.qldruscentre.com/reklama/CPP Brochure for CALD communities_E.pdf